September 6, 2009

If you ask why I'm not interested in someone, I might say their nose is too big, or they don't know how to dress, or they're too thin or too fat or too plain.

But the truth is, I only notice those things because of the real reason that I'm just not feeling anything. But people don't want to hear that. they always want some explanation. So I have to come up with something concrete even though feelings aren't like that. If I did meet a guy and I felt happy with him for whatever reason, I wouldn't give a rat ass what he wore or how tall he was or else. But when i'm with someone and it just doesn't feel right, that's when I start noticing the bad haircut or Chicago accent or unibrow.

if I do go home with someone, it means for a change, something feels right. I just want to feel happy when I'm with someone. I just want to feel the details. Its just now.

anon quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

gelembung-gelembung sabun!