July 18, 2009

fahmmii
lagi apa nih?

PoetryAmalia
ngadep laptop

fahmmii
ga jalan2?

PoetryAmalia
ehm, i wonder why did you keep asking the same question to me everyday?

fahmmii
is that a problem?

PoetryAmalia
what do you think if you're on my side?
na, its not a problem.. i was just curious about it
and thats why im asking you.

fahmmii
no problem.. i'll just answer..
but i know that you just asking those question, since you are not comfortable to chat with me..

PoetryAmalia

ow,, then we're different about 'question things' ya.
you know what,, i was just trying to be honest to you. yes, im not comfortable to keep answering the very same question everyday..

fahmmii
if that thing is the problem.. okey.. i'll understand your cold reaction to all my questions


*fyeeeeeeewwwwwwwhh! how dare you screw my day. you stranger..

1 comment:

  1. Mungkin de pahmiinya gelegepan.. jadi nanyanya di ulang2 melulu. *Zzzzzzz...

    ReplyDelete

gelembung-gelembung sabun!