June 13, 2009

9 things people may not know about me :
1. im a high phobia.
2. i sometimes dont speak the truth,.
3. i adore perfume.
4. i love guys that have a brown eyes.
5. i always hope that my future husband will be a 'mix.' ;P
6. i really hate fake friends.
7. i love revenge. ;D
8. i am craving for yoghurt.
9. i smile when i am sad

8 ways to win my heart :
1. brown eyes
2. taller than me.
3. smells berrrrrrryyyyyyyy goooddddd..
4. funny
5. can talk about anything.
6. loves to laugh
7. smart.
8. good looking. BAHAHAHA (guilty pleasure ;P)
9. gentleman.
10. got the attitude.
(ok, 10 ways. ;P)

4 things i wish i never did :
1. tell lies.
2. to be his EX. (sh*t)
3. kicking my CPU
4. curse people

3 songs i like right now :
1. broken strings - james morrison feat nelly furtado
2. rehab - rihanna
3. never ever - ciara

2 things i want to do before i die :
1. spend my days in Disney Land, Disney World.
2. marry someone and have kids

1 confession…
i dont know what im doing for filling this question. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

gelembung-gelembung sabun!